Become an integral part of Hope Support Services, and make a real difference to the work that they can deliver and changes that they can make. With your support, skill sets and experience they can attend a wide variety of fundraising events and awareness opportunities.
This is also an opportunity for you as a Hope Volunteer to develop new skills which will enhance your personal development, supporting employability. These new skills include time management, communication, team work, public relations, increased confidence and self-esteem.
Purpose: To support Hope Support Service Team in their attendance, promotion and awareness at events.
Commitment: They will require your support on an ad-hoc basis throughout the year which will include evenings and weekends.
• Event support prior, during and after promotional and fundraising events
• Assist with the assembling of the promotional stand
• Interact with the team and general public
• Raise awareness of Hope Support Services
• Liaise with Staff Members and provide feedback on events
• Be able to relate to Young People
• Integrate within community, public and private sector
• Promote awareness of Hope Support Services and work being delivered
• Contribute ideas and creative thinking to broaden and enhance Hope’s fundraising capacity
What are they looking for?
• Friendly, positive and respectful attitude
Working times are flexible and depend on your availability.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Unit 8C, Alton Business Park, Alton Road, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 5BP
About Hope Support Services (VG)
They're a charity supporting young people when a close family member is diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. They’re here right from the moment of diagnosis and for however long they’re needed.
See all roles with Hope Support Services (VG)