You can become an integral part of Hope Support Services, and make a real difference to the work that they can deliver and changes that they can make. With your support, skill sets and experience they can provide a wide range of learning, skills-building and fun sessions for their young people.
This is also an opportunity for you as a Hope Volunteer to develop new skills which will enhance your personal development, supporting employability. These new skills include time management, communication, team work, public relations, increased confidence and self-esteem.
Purpose: To support the Hope Support Services Team in their delivery of youth sessions and away days for young people.
Commitment: They will require your support on an ad-hoc basis throughout the year which will include evenings and weekends.
• Support Youth Development Officers in the delivery of youth sessions and away days
• Deliver activities to young people that are engaging, enhancing and fun
• Interact with the team and general public
• To value and promote the contributions of young people during sessions and away days
• To comply with Hope Support Services policies and procedures
What are they looking for?
• Friendly, positive and respectful attitude
Working hours are on an as and when required basis.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Unit 8c, Alton Business Park, Alton Road, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 5BP
About Hope Support Services (VG)
They're a charity supporting young people when a close family member is diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. They’re here right from the moment of diagnosis and for however long they’re needed.
See all roles with Hope Support Services (VG)