You can become an integral part of Hope Support Services, and make a real difference to the work that they can deliver and changes that they can make. With your support, skill sets and experience they can attend a wide variety of fundraising events and awareness opportunities.
Purpose: To support Hope Support Service Team in providing activities and trips for their young people and in delivering successful fundraising events.
Commitment: They will require your support on an ad-hoc basis which will include evenings and weekends.
• Driving a provided minibus and/or your own vehicle
• Transporting young people to activities, visits and away days
• Transporting equipment/staff/volunteers to fundraising events
• Be able to relate to young people
• To comply with Hope Support Services Policies and Procedures
What are they looking for?
• Clean driving licence with D1
Working hours are on an as and when required basis.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Unit 8C, Alton Business Park, Alton Road, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 5BP
About Hope Support Services (VG)
They're a charity supporting young people when a close family member is diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. They’re here right from the moment of diagnosis and for however long they’re needed.
See all roles with Hope Support Services (VG)