You can become an integral part of Hope Support Services, and make a real difference to the work that they can deliver and changes that they can make. With your support, skill sets and experience they can provide a wide range of learning, skills-building and fun sessions to more young people.
Purpose: To support Hope Support Service Team in their delivery of youth sessions and away days for young people.
Commitment: They will require your support on a regular sessional basis.
• Support Youth Development Officers in the delivery of youth sessions and away days
• Assist with the running of specific sessions, with the assistance of staff members/volunteers
• Deliver activities to young people that are engaging, enhancing and fun
• Interact with the team and general public
• To value and promote the contributions of young people during sessions and away days
• To comply with Hope Support Services policies and procedures
What are they looking for?
• Experience in a youth work or parallel setting
Working times are flexible depending on your availability.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Unit 8C, Alton Business Park, Alton Road, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 5BP
About Hope Support Services (VG)
They're a charity supporting young people when a close family member is diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. They’re here right from the moment of diagnosis and for however long they’re needed.
See all roles with Hope Support Services (VG)