You will play a key role in supporting the organisation and driving forward new initiatives to ensure long-term sustainability.
• Manage and lead fundraising efforts to raise running operational costs, along with project-specific funds, developing and implementing a fundraising strategy in line with the organisation’s changing needs
• Lead on new initiatives including major donors, events and regular giving
• Contribute to the overall running of the charity as an active member of the committee
• Lead and manage existing fundraising efforts, including events, corporate and writing grant applications
• Develop and implement an effective fundraising strategy, in line with the organisation’s needs
• Grow income and improve the sustainability of the organisation by proactively securing funds from new income streams
• Improve the effectiveness of existing fundraising operations
• Positively contribute to the committee and the effective running of the stationmanagement skills will ensure the success for fundraising growth.
What are they looking for?
- Enthusiastic! Currently fundraising is undertaken entirely by operational crew, so someone who is organised, outgoing and creative will be a great asset to the team
Working hours are flexible depending on availability. The main office is in Tewkesbury, however the role will mostly involve working from home.
When: Any day/time
Age requirements: Over 18
Gloucestershire Water Rescue Centre, Oldbury Road, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5ND
About Severn Area Rescue Association - Tewkesbury
SARA is an Inshore Rescue boat and Land Search organisation covering the Severn Estuary and the surrounding area.
See all roles with Severn Area Rescue Association - Tewkesbury