Do you love nature ? Are you a 'people-person' ? Are you computer-literate ? If so, this could be just the job for you !
Westonbirt’s world renowned tree collection attracts over 450,000 visitors a year. Visitor Survey Volunteers help us to understand Westonbirt's visitors and market more comprehensively, and find out more about the experience and the impact of community and youth programmes.
- Engaging with day visitors or 'Friends' members to collect feedback and carry out surveys.
- Observing visitors and recording visitor journeys.
- Observing community groups, engaging with participants to record data.
- Taking the lead on administration and organisation of focus groups.
- Carrying out exit surveys with visitors.
- Setting up online surveys.
- Transcribing focus groups data and other qualitative content.
- Data entry.
What are they looking for?
Westonbirt are looking for:
- Westonbirt anticipate carrying out regular surveys throughout the year. Frequency will depend on their business need and therefore volunteers need to be relatively flexible with their availability.
When: Mornings/Afternoons, any day
Age requirements: Over 18
Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8QS
About Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (VG)
The arboretum's mission is to 'connect people with trees to improve the quality of life.' They achieve this through the following objectives:
- To maintain develop and document the arboretum as a world-class resource for science and learning
- To provide opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to learn about trees, their cultivation and importance in our lives
- To maintain and develop the arboretum as a place for healthy, enjoyable and rewarding recreation
- To conserve the arboretum's distinctive historical landscape and heritage
- To encourage a wide and diverse community of individuals and organisations to participate in their work
See all roles with Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (VG)