Do you love nature ? Are you a 'people-person' ? Are you computer-literate ? If so, this could be just the job for you !
Westonbirt’s world renowned tree collection attracts over 450,000 visitors a year. Visitor Survey Volunteers help us to understand Westonbirt's visitors and market more comprehensively, and find out more about the experience and the impact of community and youth programmes.
- Engaging with day visitors or 'Friends' members to collect feedback and carry out surveys.
- Observing visitors and recording visitor journeys.
- Observing community groups, engaging with participants to record data.
- Taking the lead on administration and organisation of focus groups.
- Carrying out exit surveys with visitors.
- Setting up online surveys.
- Transcribing focus groups data and other qualitative content.
- Data entry.
What are they looking for?
Westonbirt are looking for:
- Westonbirt anticipate carrying out regular surveys throughout the year. Frequency will depend on their business need and therefore volunteers need to be relatively flexible with their availability.
When: Mornings/Afternoons, any day
Age requirements: Over 18
Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8QS
About Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (VG)
Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, located three miles from the Cotswold town of Tetbury, has 17 miles of accessible paths winding through a picturesque Victorian landscape which is home to internationally important tree and shrub collections, managed by the Forestry Commission.
Westonbirt attracts over 400,000 visitors per year and is known worldwide for its spectacular autumn colour and the spring rhododendron, azalea and magnolia displays
See all roles with Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (VG)