Do you have a strong belief that everyone, with support, has the ability unlock their potential ?
With training, you could use your skills and knowledge to assist support workers to work alongside clients (some of whom have complex needs) to access social, leisure and practical activities.
- help clients to build and maintain relationships and independence to improve their quality of life
- provide information, advice and guidance on local leisure opportunities and transport
- support staff with clients on a one to one basis – in a protected environment
- encourage clients to make positive relationships, engage with community activity, and build confidence and skills, accompanying them where necessary.
This role might suit you for any of a number of reasons:
- As an opportunity for personal development
- As a chance to share your skills and experience
- As a pathway to potential employment
What are they looking for?
P3 are looking for volunteers who:
- Equal Opportunities policy
When: Wednesday morning,
Age requirements: All ages
George Moore Community Centre, Moore Road, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire, GL54 2AZ
About P3 Charity
P3 are a charity and social enterprise, made up of passionate people, who care about people. They run a variety of services all over the UK that aim to give everyone the chance to be part of the community they live in and feel connected to society. P3 believes that everyone is unique and with support and confidence, can unlock their potential within, opening up a world of possibilities.
See all roles with P3 Charity