The role involves welcoming clients/visitors who come to view/meet and adopt the Shelter's animals, and helping them through the rehoming process.
What you will be doing:
- welcoming visitors coming into reception
- helping register new supporters and other visitors to the Shelter
- explaining how the adoption process works, relevant to each type of animal available
- helping potential adopters with completion of the relevant adoption paperwork
- accompanying visitors as required to the relevant viewing /meet and greet paddock area
- providing additional assistance/support to reception as required
Please note that the role is focused in the Shelter's Reception area.
What are they looking for?
What you need to have:
When: Saturday afternoon, Sunday afternoon,
Age requirements: All ages
Cheltenham Animal Shelter, Gardners Lane, Cheltenham, GL51 9JW
About Gloucestershire Animal Welfare Association and Cheltenham Animal Shelter
Gloucestershire Animal Welfare Association provide shelter for homeless domestic animals from across the county whilst attempting to locate appropriate new homes.
See all roles with Gloucestershire Animal Welfare Association and Cheltenham Animal Shelter