Youth Activity Volunteers support young wheelchair users aged 8 to 25 in a range of activities at various services including: Ambassador Clubs, Wheelchair Skills Training, Work Skills Days and Camp Whizz-Kidz.
You can help in many ways:
• Supporting and encouraging young people to engage in activities and get the most from these events
• Setting things up and clearing away after each event
• Depending on experience, help to deliver certain activities e.g. ice breakers, games and workshops.
What are they looking for?
• Enthusiasm and confidence
Volunteers will receive a full induction and any training they require.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: All ages
About Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)
Activities of the Charity
- Customised Mobility Equipment Provision
- Life Skills Training
- Wheelchair Skills Training
- Information and Advice to Beneficiaries and their Families
- Campaigns on Disability Issues
- Raising Funds to enable all the above to happen
See all roles with Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)