Lead – or co-lead activities and workshops to young wheelchair users aged 8-25! You may do this independently or alongside one of Whizz-Kids' staff members depending on your experience, ability and interests. These services include Ambassador Clubs, Camp Whizz-Kidz, Wheelchair Skills Training and Work Skills Days.
Your duties will include:
• Planning and delivering fun and empowering sessions and activities
• Ensuring all young people are engaged and safe
• Organising and evaluating events
What are they looking for?
• Qualifications & experience in working with young people
Whizz-Kidz are able to reimburse a maximum of £30 per event for reasonable travel and subsistence costs.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: All ages
About Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)
Activities of the Charity
- Customised Mobility Equipment Provision
- Life Skills Training
- Wheelchair Skills Training
- Information and Advice to Beneficiaries and their Families
- Campaigns on Disability Issues
- Raising Funds to enable all the above to happen
See all roles with Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)