The Cheltenham Trust needs volunteers to support aquatic sessions at the Leisure in Cheltenham facility. During term-time on weekdays from 9:30 - 12:00 or 13:30 - 15:00, on week nights 16:00 - 19:00, or on Saturday mornings 8:00 - 12:00, your volunteer duties will include:
• Welcoming the participants to the class with the teacher.
• Supporting the participants with skills set by the teacher to practice.
• Supporting the teacher with maintaining children’s focus.
• Helping support health and safety during the lessons.
• Recording names and progression on the hand held device.
• Contributing to feedback on progression with the teacher.
What are they looking for?
Aquatics volunteers should:
Volunteers will receive a full induction, along with any additional relevant training they may require.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: All ages
Leisure at Cheltenham, Tommy Taylors Lane, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4RN
About The Cheltenham Trust (VG)
The Cheltenham Trust is dedicated to enriching the lives of residents and visitors to Cheltenham through art, culture, heritage, sport, play and performance. Their venues and services offer a hub for events, social interaction, diversity and creativity.
See all roles with The Cheltenham Trust (VG)