Sports Volunteers (ParkLives) will be responsible for:
• Welcoming and engaging ParkLives participants
• Ensuring that all participants are made to feel part of the group
• Assisting the session leader with delivering activities
• Being vigilant to any issues or risks which may arise during the session
• Representing the Cheltenham Trust in a positive manner
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 16:00-18:00
What are they looking for?
Sports Volunteers (ParkLives) will:
Volunteers will receive a full induction.
When: Tuesday evening, Thursday evening
Age requirements: All ages
Leisure at Cheltenham, Tommy Taylors Lane, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4RN
About The Cheltenham Trust (VG)
The Cheltenham Trust is dedicated to enriching the lives of residents and visitors to Cheltenham through art, culture, heritage, sport, play and performance. Their venues and services offer a hub for events, social interaction, diversity and creativity.
See all roles with The Cheltenham Trust (VG)