As a Trustee of Infobuzz you will have overall control of the charity and will be responsible for making sure they are doing what they were set up to do. You will work closely with Infobuzz’s CEO, lead the charity and decide how it is run. You will utilise your individual skills and experience to support the charity and help them achieve their aims.
As a Trustee you will:
• Offer advice and guidance to the CEO and Finance Manager
• Ensure the charity is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
• Comply with the charity’s governing document and the law
• Act in the charity’s best interests
• Manage the charity’s resources responsibly
• Act with reasonable care and skill
• Ensure the charity is accountable
What are they looking for?
Experience or qualifications within finance.
Working hours are flexible. Trustee meetings are on average bi-monthly, with monthly subgroup meetings in addition. Volunteer expenses will be reimbursed.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Greyfriars House, Greyfriars, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 1TS
About Infobuzz (VG)
Infobuzz offers therapeutic and practical support for families and young people with complex needs. Their vision is for families and young people to have the strength to cope with life’s challenges and the ability to change their future.
See all roles with Infobuzz (VG)