Healthwatch Volunteers are the voice of Healthwatch Gloucestershire and local people in their community.
You'll be talking to people, gathering opinions about local health and care services (good or bad) and spreading the word about the important work they do. Acting as ambassadors for Healthwatch at events and meetings you will make sure their views and the views of local people are heard.
Typical activities include:
* Being a link person between Healthwatch Gloucestershire and other organisations; members of the public and community groups
* Attending health and social care networking events
* Attending Local Area Board meetings
* Holding engagement and information stands in community areas such as libraries and supermarkets
* Talking to and gathering views of the public and reporting this back
* Helping conduct surveys and consultations with local people
What are they looking for?
They are looking for people:
Wheelchair access, Disabled toilet available, Volunteer expenses covered, Induction for volunteers, Insurance cover in place, Training provided
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
About Healthwatch Gloucestershire
Healthwatch Gloucestershire is the county’s independent health and care champion. It exists to ensure that people are at the heart of care.
See all roles with Healthwatch Gloucestershire