Do you believe that disabled people should have the same opportunities as everyone else ? Scope’s retail shops create vital income for the charity and an opportunity exists to make a difference by helping out at their Cirencester shop.
The varied tasks include:
• Talking to customers and making them feel welcome in the shop.
• Advising and helping people as they make purchases.
• Operating the till and dealing with various methods of payment.
• Answering customer enquiries.
• Helping maintain the security of the shop.
• Preparing donated goods for sale.
What are they looking for?
This role will suit you if you:
Volunteer expenses covered.
When: Mornings/Afternoons, any day
Age requirements: All ages
26 Dyer Street,, Cirencester, GL7 2PF
About Scope Cirencester
Scope exists to make this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. They provide support, information and advice to more than a quarter of a million disabled people and their families every year. In addition, they raise awareness of the issues affecting disabled people.
See all roles with Scope Cirencester