They are looking for volunteer buddies to support their Youth Services for young wheelchair users, which includes helping at Youth Clubs, Wheelchair Skills Training schemes, Residential Camps and Work Placements.
What are they looking for?
People skills to naturally talk and listen to others, particularly the young wheelchair users.
Working times are flexible and depend on your availability.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: 16 upwards
About Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)
Activities of the Charity
- Customised Mobility Equipment Provision
- Life Skills Training
- Wheelchair Skills Training
- Information and Advice to Beneficiaries and their Families
- Campaigns on Disability Issues
- Raising Funds to enable all the above to happen
See all roles with Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)