Lead – or co-lead activities and workshops to young wheelchair users aged 8-25. You might do this independently or alongside one of their staff members depending on your experience, ability and interests. Services include Ambassador Clubs, Camp Whizz-Kidz, Wheelchair Skills Training and Work Skills Days.
Role may include:
• Planning and delivering fun and empowering sessions and activities
• Ensuring all young people are engaged and safe
• Organising and evaluating events
What are they looking for?
• Qualification &/or experience in working with young people
Working times are flexible depending on your availability and can be discussed. Volunteer travel expenses will be reimbursed.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: 16 upwards
About Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)
Activities of the Charity
- Customised Mobility Equipment Provision
- Life Skills Training
- Wheelchair Skills Training
- Information and Advice to Beneficiaries and their Families
- Campaigns on Disability Issues
- Raising Funds to enable all the above to happen
See all roles with Whizz-Kidz (Gloucestershire)