Purpose of opportunity:
To provide excellent member service by providing an efficient service for member transactions.
Time required: Typically 2-3 hours per week
• To accept members’ savings and loan repayments, record them and issue receipts.
• To prepare money collected for banking, including completing end of day reconciliations.
• To issue share withdrawals and loan advances to members.
• To accept joining fees from new members, checking that the application form is complete and that the necessary evidence of identity has been provided.
What are they looking for?
1. Experience of customer service, preferably in financial services environment.
Working times are Monday to Saturday in the morning. Volunteer expenses will be reimbursed.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Gloucester Library, Brunswick Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 1HT
About Gloucestershire Credit Union
They are a co-operative which provides a range of financial services to members, especially to the financially excluded, in a well-run and stable organisation. They promote responsible financial management to mutual members and encourage members to participate in the running of the organisation.
See all roles with Gloucestershire Credit Union