Purpose of opportunity:
To safeguard members' savings in Gloucestershire Credit Union by ensuring that loans to members are repaid as agreed in the loan agreement.
Time Required: Typically 3-4 hours per week
• To monitor Gloucestershire Credit Union’s loans to members and check that the repayments are made on time.
• To communicate with members who fail to make loan repayments by phone, text and letter.
• To negotiate affordable repayments with members who are unable to meet the original schedule.
• To take appropriate action to recover arrears or re-establish repayments on delinquent loans.
What are they looking for?
1. Experience of credit control, preferably in a personal lending environment.
Working times are flexible depending on your availability. Volunteer expenses will be reimbursed.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Gloucester Library, Brunswick Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 1HT
About Gloucestershire Credit Union
They are a co-operative which provides a range of financial services to members, especially to the financially excluded, in a well-run and stable organisation. They promote responsible financial management to mutual members and encourage members to participate in the running of the organisation.
See all roles with Gloucestershire Credit Union