The principle duties and activities of a coach are:
• To plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate the coaching programme for the development of young players, taking responsibility for their technical, physical and mental preparation
• To abide by and promote sound ethics and club policy, child protection, fair play and equal opportunities to all members
• To develop your own skills by attending FA coach education courses and any in-service training that is organised by the club.
What are they looking for?
Education & Training
Working hours are Sunday afternoons and Thursday evenings.
When: Variable times
Age requirements: Over 18
Waterwells Sports Centre, Quedgeley, Gloucestershire, GL2 2AG
About Quedgeley Wanderers Football Club
The objects of the Club are to:
• Arrange association football matches and occasional social activities for its members
• Provide football for all (irrespective of ethnic background, age, religion, gender, ability and income) in a structured, friendly and fun environment with appropriate participation in competitive games through organised friendly matches and entry in FA affiliated leagues and other competitions, with an emphasis on providing access to football to the people of the local community and immediate surrounding area at an affordable cost.
See all roles with Quedgeley Wanderers Football Club