Volunteering Gloucestershire logo

Non-UK Volunteers

passport visa pagesDetailed guidance from NCVO is here

Many people from outside the UK would like to come here and volunteer fairly intensively for a few months. That's great but we can't really help. Most of the roles we offer are where a volunteer helps out for a short time each week for years. You may find an agency in your own country more useful. (EG: Go Overseas in the US)

▲Top   Back to Resources Index
© 2021 Volunteering Gloucestershire