Dr Jenner's House, Museum and Garden (VG)
1. Commemorate Edward Jenner and to maintain The Chantry, Church Lane, Berkeley, for the housing of historical documents, objects and memorabilia associated with Edward Jenner.
2. Maintain and manage The Chantry as a centre for education with particular reference to the Science of Immunology, and for charitable purposes for the benefit of the inhabitants of the town of Berkeley and the community at large.
1. To improve the status of the museum as a major tourist venue and attract more visitors.
2. To help preserve the memory of Edward Jenner.
3. To further develop the use of the museum as an educational centre for the study of Jenner's life and scientific achievements.
4. To organise activities/exhibitions reflecting the multi-cultural nature of Jenner's legacy.
5. To develop the museum website so that 'virtual' visitors can benefit from the work of the museum.
6. To secure the future of the museum.
⚫ All opportunities
⚪ Roles with evening/weekend availability