Organisation: Leonard Cheshire Disability (Glos)
About this volunteer-involing organisation
Service provision includes:
- Home Support - social and travel
- Internet Radio Service
Our Mission is to work with people with disabilities throughout the world, regardless of their colour, race or creed, by providing the conditions necessary for their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
We believe that each person, whatever his or her disability, is a uniquely valuable individual and that people with disabilities should have the personal freedom to pursue their aspirations and take their own place in the world.
Our Aim is to offer to those with disabilities:
- Unquestioning recognition of their full human rights
- Standard of excellence in all aspects of care from both staff and volunteers.
- The support of a forward looking and responsive organisation , aware of their needs and those of their carers.
- The opportunity to take an effective part at every level in running our services
- Partnership in a continuing endeavour to help others wherever the need may be, in the field of disability.