SOVA is an organisation that aims to enable positive change in the community. Their staff team and national network of committed volunteers deliver a range of services including:
* Supporting mental health, emotional wellbeing, risk taking behaviours and family relationships
* Advocacy, befriending and mentoring for children, young people and families
* Rehabilitation and mentoring packages for juvenile and adult offenders, addressing dependency, mental health, housing and employment needs
* Supporting those furthest away from the labour market back into work, education or training
* Housing and tenancy support to reduce likelihood of homelessness and reduce anti-social behaviour
* Working in partnership with Local Authorities to deliver statutory public services including Appropriate Adult provision and Independent Visitors for looked after children.